Saturday, December 29, 2012

Principle of the Hole (or Emptiness)

What is the Principle of the Hole?

Let me tell you that it is one of the most powerful principles of the Secret and the Law of Attraction if you  use it properly.

What does it consist of?
Ok, it might be a bit difficult to explain, but I will do it by using an example.

Imagine you work as a real state agent. As you know,  real state agents work on a commission basis: the more they sell, the more they earn.  So imagine you start to work as a real state agent and at first you do not get any sales. How can you change that situation? Follow these steps and you will see:

1) First, use your favourite visualization technique and imagine yourself being successful and getting lots of sales.
2) Get a notebook or something similar that you can use as some kind of record sheet. Normally, business people use record sheets to track all the sales or deals they get. Well, I would like you to do it the other way round: write down the name of the month you are in, let's say it is january. Write it down and below write numbers from 1 onwards and leave blank spaces between them. Why? Because you will need to fill in the blanks with the deals or sales you get. Believe me, you will need those spaces because when something is empty it needs filling in. That is the Law of the Universe and believe me when I say that Emptiness always attracts something to occupy free space.

Would you like another example of emptiness? What happens when you get your salary every month? Normally you spend your money, and sometimes on things you do not really need. Do you normally save money? Be honest: not much, do you? The usual situation is the more you earn, the more you spend.

But what happens when you buy a money box? People buy a money box,  insert the first coin and put the box in a cupboard. The box is an almost empty container that will eventually be filled in. Money calls for money.

Now that you know how to use the power of emptiness or the principle of the Hole, I would like to encourage you to apply it to whatever you do in life.
Personally I use it to find what to write about. As a fiction writer, sometimes I suffer from the famous Writer's Block. What I do then is write down numbers from one to ten on a piece of paper, leaving blank spaces between them, so that emptiness or hole asks for ideas to write about. That is one of the techniques I use to get new ideas for my short stories.

Once again, thanks for following this blog and I hope year 2013 brings you all the happiness all of us deserve.

2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful song... From the Armagedon soundtrack. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. І neеԁ to get it all done cus I won't have the chance to do it if not!

    my homepage :: loan for bad credit

    ReplyDelete