Sunday, October 7, 2012

The rules of the Law of Attraction

THE RULES OF THE LAW OF ATTRACTION
For the Law of Attraction to work properly, we need to follow some rules. Here is a summary and in later posts I'll show you the basic steps we need to follow to get what we wish in our lives:
1) You can achieve any objectives you want.
2) Positive thoughts attract positive things. Negative thoughts attract negative things.
3) Try to meet positive, successful people: this way you'll attract better things to your life because success is highly contagious.
4) Try to rephrase your thoughts into more positive ones. For example, you shouldn't say "Maybe I get it" but "I'll get it"; you shouldn't say "I don't like this job" but "I'm in the process of finding my dream job".
5) Achieving your objectives takes time, so relax. Maybe you don't see results immediately, but don't worry nor give up: the Law of Attraction is already working to get you what you ask for.
6) Visualise your objective as clearly as possible: this helps a lot with obtaining what you wish.
7) Traumas and Bad Experiences from the past: they block positive feelings, which goes against the Law of Attraction. In a previous post I showed you a technique to overcome past traumas.
Now we'll work step by step so that you can fulfill your wishes. My advice is that you work with one wish now, as you're still learning how to use the Law of Attraction. When you fully understand the process, you'll be able to work with several objectives at the same time.
In the next post I'll show you how to start using the Secret.
Thank you very much for your attention and take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment